EKG Technician - Cardiology - PRN
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
- Ability to work under stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to be on feet for significant portions of the day helping assisting patients.
- Experience in performing stress test and a general knowledge of EKG and Treadmill equipment.
- Ability to take and record Patient vitals.
- EKG experience a plus, but not required.
- Inform and educate patients on EKG, Treadmill and other procedures; prepare patients for procedures and supervise stress procedures.
- Attach electrodes to patients, connect electrodes to leads from EKG machine, and operate EKG machine to obtain reading.
- Observe, monitor and record patients’ vital signs and health status.
- Coordinates, schedules, and confirms patient exams and procedures within the department for referring physicians.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work therein.
Hours: As Needed
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results