Registered Nurse - Operating Room/Surgical Center - PRN
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
We are looking for a hard-working operating room registered nurse with strong customer service and multitasking skills for our busy surgery center. Must have a great desire to provide patients and medical staff with the highest level of customer service.
This is a great opportunity to work in a thriving and respected surgical center. In addition to working with an outstanding team, you will find:
• Competitive pay
• Generous medical, dental and vision benefits and 401k contribution
• No night, weekend or major holiday shifts
• No on-call
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of Utah
• Minimum one year experience circulating in the Operating Room
• CPR and ACLS certifications required
• PALS certification preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work quickly and efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as communication, organization and prioritization skills
• Have the ability to assess patient needs and provide the appropriate care
• At times be able to work under stressful situations
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results