At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Provider Relations Liaison
Department : Marketing
Location : Provo
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Computer skills – email, word processing, database, and spreadsheet
- Excellent analytical skills; including the ability to identify trends and forecasting
- Ability to create, track and interpret data and present findings
- Ability to implement action plans and coordinate individual department efforts to meet specified objectives related to overall marketing strategies
- Ability to create and implement processes and protocols; including CRM data and documentation
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to travel
- Team player
Description : The Provider Relations Liaison develops relationships with the providing community and acts as a direct resource to Revere Health departments in managing referrals, coordinating/tracking activities and assisting with support issues. In addition, this position provides guidance to administrators and departments in provider relations marketing efforts and acts as a liaison between marketing and departments for all aspects of new provider onboarding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies key relationships and provides department provider relations.
- Develops and owns Marketing Onboarding Process for new providers in the region
- Works with administrators and Community Relations/Foundation Director to identify important initiatives and measurements for the Provider Relations program
- Owns and updates referring provider databases, CRM and email campaigns
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external providers and provides a high level of attention and customer service
- Responds to electronic and direct inquiries from providing offices
- Conducts face-to-face meetings with the providers/administrators on a quarterly basis, and documents trends, discussions, issues, attendees and action items
- Receives and responds to external-provider-related issues
- Actively promotes and engages in community activities. In conjunction with the Community Relations Coordinator, identifies and promotes opportunities for providers to be involved in the community (e.g., boards, fairs, festivals, outreach, special events, etc.)
- Interfaces with physicians and their staff to improve communication and understanding with Marketing and Revere Health senior administration
- Provides lunch and learn opportunities for internal and external providers for brand and clinic awareness
- Assess needs of offices and connect providers and staff with essential resources within Revere Health
- Reports common errors and discrepancies to the organization
- Develops, maintains and streamlines processes that are scalable and can be implemented at all locations throughout the Revere Health system
- Develops data gathering protocols for Provider relation strategies
- Creates monthly activity reports
- Works with external referrers to ensure they are satisfied with Revere Health and notifies operations team of any problems or issues with the referral process
- Inform external referring providers about services available within Revere Health
- Champion and track internal keepage with Revere Health providers
- Other duties as assigned
- Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Occasional early mornings, evenings, and/or weekend hours may be required.