At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Responsible for the development and execution of Revere Health’s communication and branding strategies to internal and external audiences. Member of the executive management team, ensures that Clinic is presented in a positive light to all stakeholders. Develops overall plan and budget for Board approval to include the oversight of marketing activities, communications, public relations, community relations, provider relations, and overall brand management.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Works with the CEO and senior management team in developing a branding strategy and work plan in accordance with the strategic direction provided by the Board of Directors. Coordinates additional resources or vendors as needed for branding and marketing activities.
- Assists departments and service lines in developing appropriate marketing plans in accordance with measureable goals, objectives and overall Clinic resources. Ensures coordination for all Clinic services in accordance with overall strategies developed. Provides follow-up measures and reporting on executed plans.
- Prepares an overall budget for marketing and communication to internal and external audiences. Assists the departments in developing appropriate budgets based on proven marketing strategies. Monitors and administers the developed budgets in accordance with Clinic policies.
- Leads staff members on assignments for community focused initiatives to include overall education and awareness of Clinic services, health fairs or recruiting events, sponsorships and involvement in service opportunities (i.e. United Way, Red Cross, educational institutions, civic clubs, etc.). Ensures involvement is furthering the image and overall goals of the Clinic.
- Oversees the Revere Health Foundation and assists with strategic planning, board and staffing development and execution of activities in line with the Foundation Mission and Vision.
- Responsible for Clinic website and Intranet to include content review and presentation, user feedback and overall functionality of tools. Works with IT to maintain a process for timely review and updating of website content and use. Also assists with the development of transparency information such as rates, outcomes and consumer tools for more active care management and involvement and ensures compliance with all regulatory rules related to the Clinic website (CMS, ACO).
- Oversees and coordinates the clinic’s social media strategy. Oversees the execution of the clinic’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Responsible for key message development for all media sources. Assists management on internal staff communication such as newsletters, signage, forms, promotional pieces, physician education, system talking points and identification and publication of overall success, including the reporting of survey results (employees, physicians, patient) and improvements. Works with quality committee, value-based care committee, Senior Administration, and other departments to validate consistency of internal tools for communication.
- Attends senior management team meetings to identify communication/marketing opportunities and executes assignments from such meetings in accordance with overall strategy and plans.
- Serves as the front-line contact for media and key community leaders on Clinic communication issues. Actively cultivates positive media relationships. Provides back-up to the CEO and other Clinic management in public communication events to include being available on-call during an emergency.
- Supervises marketing team staff members and facilitates all hiring, training, annual review, team development, and similar activities for team members.
- Identifies opportunities and prepares press releases, advertisements, community reports, staff directories and service line promotions in accordance with branding strategy and goals including maintaining logo guidelines.
- Maintains patient and business confidentiality in any communications both internally and externally. Develops and manages processes related to patient participation in promotional or press related matters in accordance with HIPAA regulations and policies.
- Demonstrates courtesy and caring to staff, patients, community leaders in accordance with professional standards and clinic policy.
- Maintains marketing inventory of brochures, posters and other displays within the Clinic spaces. Designs and maintains Clinic forms for department use (i.e. prescription pads, arbitration, registration, etc.).
- Attends scheduled meetings in accordance with responsibility as senior management team member, including after-hours meetings (mornings, evenings, etc.) as needed to accommodate physician schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, public relations, or business administration. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of five years of prior experience in a position performing essential duties as outlined.
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated senior management expertise in health care benefits, managed care or health system delivery areas.
- Prior experience in a supervisory position to include financial oversight of a budget.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Deep knowledge of marketing and communications efforts and tools, including digital marketing (social media, website), traditional advertising (television, radio), public relations, and community relations.