At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status: Part Time
Position Title: Physician's Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
City: South Ogden
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to achieve objectives.
- Advanced interpersonal skills necessary to interact in complex situations, work cooperatively with peers, senior management and represent the Clinic in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications
- Successful completion of National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant.
- Must hold licensure/certification as required by the state of Utah.
- Provides medical care and treatment to patients, under prescribed guidelines and direction of Physician.
- Performs physical exams, collects and documents data, conducts approved diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, orders laboratory studies, prescribes appropriate interventions and medications.
- Contributes to excellent patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct clinical services. Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examinations and preventive health measures.
- Complies patient medical data, including health history and resluts of physical examination.
- Documents findings noting pertinent normal and abnormal findings.
- Interprets and integrates data to determine preliminary diagnosis and therapeutic plan.
- Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests to identify and assess patents clinical problems and health care needs.
- Performs approved therapeutic or diagnostic procedures based upon patients' clinical status. Documents patient preparation and response to precedure.
- Formulates physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment.
- Documents appropriately in patient's medical record.
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Responds well to patient's questions.
- Adheres to all HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Adheres to clinic OSHA standards
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-5pm