At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Facilities Technician
Department : Facilities
Location : Provo
- A high school diploma with at least five years of experience, or an equivalent combination of formal training and years of experience in facility maintenance or building construction.
- Competent interpersonal and public relations skills including the ability to politely approach people of various backgrounds and confidently address facility needs and issues.
- Able to work well independently.
- Comfortable with a variety of communication mediums including phone, email, and texts.
- Attentive to detail with an ability to prioritize needs and tasks.
- Practical and hands on experience and ability in a variety of general building maintenance functions.
- Ability to navigate and use Outlook and MS Office programs.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Revere Health is looking for experienced Maintenance Technicians. Under the direction of a Facilities Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on building structures and building systems including: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, door and window systems, ceilings, flooring, painting, furniture and other repairs as deemed necessary.
- In addition to repairs, technicians may also called upon to perform routine preventative maintenance on buildings, equipment and systems.
Duties may include:
- Maintaining an inventory of equipment and supplies
- Submitting maintenance records of items repaired or maintained
- Occasional outside duties may also be required such as parking lot cleaning or snow removal
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Provide friendly and courteous facility service to all employees, providers, vendors, patients, and visitors.
- Maintain a professional appearance according to the dress guidelines of the clinic, and maintain work area and department processes in a clean and organized way.
- Maintain and repair assigned building systems, equipment, and components under the direction of the Facilities Manager.
- Ensure that received work requests for repair and maintenance of site facilities and furniture/equipment are addressed in a timely and professional manner, and according to clinic guidelines.
- May be called upon to respond to after hour emergencies.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be available to work at various Revere Health locations.
Hours: May be called upon to respond to after hour emergencies.