At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Facilities Technician Supervisor
Department : Facilities
Location : Provo
- At least 3 years of experience prioritizing and delegating facility maintenance tasks and leading a team of facilities technicians and engineers.
- A high school diploma with at least five years of experience, or an equivalent combination of formal training and years of experience, in facility maintenance, or building construction.
- Technical understanding and practical experience in maintaining building systems to include HVAC, mechanical-plumbing, electrical distribution and lighting, interior and exterior finishes, doors and windows, landscaping, housekeeping, roofs, parking lot and sidewalks, security systems, fire detection and life safety systems, elevators, furniture and equipment maintenance, and other facilities systems.
- CPO certification or the ability to acquire such upon employment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and supervise building maintenance and management needs.
- Ability to navigate and use Outlook and MS Office programs, as well as other system specific programs such as HVAC and security control systems.
- Competent interpersonal and public relations skills.
- R esponsible for providing general technical support and oversight to the facilities maintenance function for assigned site(s).
- Coordinates with other facilities staff, clinic employees, vendors, contractors, and suppliers to ensure that all assigned facility systems function efficiently, are well maintained, and comply with all building codes, standards, and regulations established by both governmental entities and Clinic processes.
- Performs or causes to perform daily maintenance needs for the safe and efficient operation of assigned sites.
- Helps to maintain established records, documents, and schedules of equipment, systems, and PM services according to defined department procedures.
- Coordination with a variety of vendors, outside contractors, suppliers, and employees is a key component of this position.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to all employees, providers, vendors, patients, and visitors.
- Maintain a professional appearance according to the dress guidelines of the clinic, and maintain work area and department processes in a clean and organized way.
- Maintain and operate assigned building systems, equipment, and components, under the direction of the Facilities Director.
- Ensure that received work requests for repair and maintenance of site facilities and furniture/equipment are addressed in a timely and professional manner, and according to clinic guidelines.
- May be called upon to respond to after hour emergencies.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Above average communication, follow-up, and task organization skills.
- Friendly and able to work well independently and as a team.
- Comfortable with a variety of communication mediums to include phone, email, text, and faxes.
- Attentive to detail with an ability to prioritize needs and tasks.
- Ability to politely approach people of various backgrounds and confidently address needs and issues.
- Practical and hands on experience in a variety of general building maintenance functions.
Hours: General hours are 8 am - 5 pm M-F. Occasional after hour or weekends may be needed during times of emergencies.