At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Part Time
Position: Sleep Technologist
Department : Sleep Disorders Center
Location : Provo
- High school diploma
- CPR Preferred Certification: RPSGT through the BRPT or RST through the AAST
The candidate will be working as a polysomnographic tech. They will be responsible for polysomnography testing, scoring and analysis, including CPAP, bilevel titration, ASV and AVAPs.
- Ideal candidate should be registered with a minimum of one year experience or registry eligible upon hire.
- High school diploma is required and post secondary education preferred.
- Our practice is well established and recognized as an accredited center for the AASM. We are known for our quality in sleep medicine care.
- High ethical standards of care are emphasized.
- Candidate must be dedicated, thorough, and knowledgeable with strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
- Values team success, compassionate, patient, tactful, diplomatic, sociable, well organized, thorough, and independent.
- Shows an interest in taking action to increase his/her knowledge and development as an employee
- Contributes to an environment where people feel valued
- Keyboarding skills
- Electronic Health Record competency
- Proficiency in medical software and Microsoft Windows
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize work flow
- Oral communication skills and excellent phone etiquette with an ability to convey and receive information via the telephone
- Competency in language, grammar, and spelling
- Ability to interact and establish a good rapport with people over the telephone and in person, often in stressful situations
- Capability of effectively working on more than one task without a reduction in the quality of work and service performed
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations and to work under pressure
- Ability to accept responsibility and use initiative to proceed with necessary tasks without direct supervision
- Ability to work alone at night
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients and staff
Hours: 1-2 shifts per week 7:30 pm-7:30 am