At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Interface Programmer
Department : Analytics and Development
Location : Provo
- Experience with Microsoft SSMS and SSIS.
- Demonstrated analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
- Strong skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complete code.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users.
- Ability to use cognitive reasoning to analyze, diagnose, and resolve problems
- Ability to independently organize and follow through with projects and tasks to completion.
- Working with interface analysts, serve as the technical lead in designing, developing and optimizing HL7 interfaces per documented requirements.
- Develop and manage API and applications related to interface processes and data.
- Create comprehensive in-code and reference documentation for interfaces in accordance with defined standards.
- Provide support and practice established change control standards.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and development related to integration and information systems.
- Maintain a professional expertise by attending seminars/courses, through the review of published literature, and self-education of new technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.