At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: North County Phlebotomy Supervisor
Department : Laboratory
Location : American Fork
- State or Federal Phlebotomy Certification from an accredited agency.
- Experience in phlebotomy with general laboratory knowledge is a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service and computer skills.
- Independent worker able to make decisions without immediate supervision.
- Able to promote a strong team work environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have reliable transportation as this position covers multiple locations.
- Responsible for the day to day activities and operations of the clinical laboratory phlebotomists and satellite draw locations in the North County area (Mountain Point, AF Main Lab, Women's Center, Orem Draw Station).
- Responsible for the supervision of phlebotomists to include hiring, training, evaluations and other supervisory duties.
- Must be familiar with phlebotomy requirements and able to assist in all areas.
- Must be able to work with other supervisors to form a strong team between all lab locations.
- Assigns, directs and schedules phlebotomists in North County.
- Reviews and monitors employee time.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving and managing phlebotomy supplies for the North County draw locations
- Assists in ensuring the department is in compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Acts as an information resource to providers and clinic personnel regarding phlebotomy procedures and handling.
- Addresses concerns/complaints from personnel and patients regarding phlebotomy functions.
- Attends required meetings and participates on committees as requested.
- Supports the department and the Clinic as a complete team working together for the improvement of patient health.
Hours: 40 hours; Monday - Friday