Contact Center Representative - FT
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• The ideal candidate should have work experience in one or more of the following areas: healthcare, office, reception, or retail.
• High school diploma or equivalency required.
Summary: Our continually growing Contact Center is looking for a dedicated and passionate representative to work in a Full-Time capacity. Our ideal employee should possess natural empathy and a strong desire to serve our patients, and departments within the clinic. We are the front line of communication for many diverse doctors’ offices and you must have an ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively. This is a high volume contact center and requires an extreme level of accuracy and ability to handle stressful situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answers phones and follows corresponding protocols.
• Navigates and updates patient charts on multiple electronic systems.
• Schedules, reschedules, and cancels patient appointments.
• Uses phone functions properly including: transfers, holds, call backs, and unintentional disconnects.
• Delivers detailed messages to appropriate persons and offices.
• Meets and maintains department performance expectations.
• Adheres to a strict attendance policy.
• Gives directions to patients trying to locate a specific office.
• Becomes familiar with Revere Health as a whole and directs patients to various offices.
• Looks up, processes and posts patient payments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills and desires to serve others willingly
• Excellent command of the English language (oral & written)
• Ability to learn & seeks feedback or direction from others
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Is efficient in daily work activities and is mindful of work responsibilities and the impact on others.
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail
Shifts, Pay, & Benefits:
• Full Time (40 Hours per week). Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Pay: Commensurate with Experience & Education
• Weekends & Major Holidays off. (Paid Holidays)
• 3 Weeks All-Purpose Leave earned per year (PTO)
• Generous 401K program (10% Employer Contribution—Some restrictions apply)
• Culture of Caring & Engagement
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results