At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Pulmonologist /Intensivist - MD
Department : Pulmonary
Location : Lehi
- OB GYN Physician (MD) Medical degree from an accredited medical school
- Completion of residency program
- Current valid state physician MD medical license
- Current DEA certificate
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Seeking a Pulmonary physician to practice in Utah County.
- With over 150 physicians throughout Utah, Revere Health is the largest independent multi-specialty clinic in the state. Clinic specialties and services include: Neurology, Sports Medicine and Orthopedics, Imaging, Lab, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Medical and Radiation Oncology, Infectious diseases, Dermatology, Cardiology, Physical Therapy, Gastroenterology, Urology, ENT and Nephrology.
- The Clinic offers an environment where physicians are rewarded for their hard work and initiative.
- Guaranteed two-year salary
- One-year partnership track with minimal buy-in
- Full Medical/Dental benefits
- Ancillary income opportunities
- Great Partners
- Many close-to-home recreational opportunities including skiing, golf, fishing, hiking, water sports, camping and much more.