Data Integrity Specialist
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: • Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
• High attention to detail and task oriented.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Maintains a professional image. Possess good telephone etiquette.
• Provides courteous and friendly service to all patients and employees
• Ability to work under stress with frequent interruptions.
• Knowledge of computers and computer programs.
• Ability to multi-task and work within multiple applications.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Two years related work experience.
• Health care setting or medical experience highly desired.
• Critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and follow through.
• Allscripts EMR and Centricity Business knowledge preferred.
Description : The Data Integrity Specialist is responsible for maintaining the integrity of patient data and synchronizing data across multiple applications. The primary focus will be in identifying potential duplicate patients in our patient management system and our electronic medical records. Also work as a part of the team to refine existing workflows and implements new practices to raise the overall quality of data moving through the organization. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Identifies, researches, and corrects data integrity issues within computer systems.
• Execute all regular transaction processes necessary to maintain operations records and databases.
• Assist in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems.
• Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis.
• Audit data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
• Research and collect data to assist with system optimization.
• Train staff and business as necessary on data operational activities.
• Perform data reconciliations to identify data anomalies.
• Escalate data issues needing process re-engineering.
• Assist in preparation of data reports, training materials, business presentations, and other educational materials.
• Protects the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
Hours: Mon-Friday 8am-5pm
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results