Human Resources Clerk
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
We are looking for a dynamic an outgoing self-starter to join our HR Team. This position is full time and includes speaking with students who wish to shadow physicians, monitoring local obituaries and updating records as needed, and other clerical support duties as assigned. The schedule is 8-5 pm.
Description : This is an entry level job.
• Creating an exceptional patient experience
• Providing clerical support to Human Resources
• Collaborating with Clinic Leadership
• Organizing data collected from various job fairs
• Managing and checking out wheelchairs
• Welcoming and directing clinic guests
• Other special projects as assigned
• Excellent computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Prior customer service experience
• Typing speed of 50 wpm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results