At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Interface Analyst
Department : Analytics and Development
Location : Provo
- Knowledge with interface engine application usage and manipulation of interfaces (Familiarity with Qvera QIE a plus).
- Familiarity with clinical workflows and revenue systems, relational databases, HL7, TCP/IP, and programming languages.
- Visio skills to flowchart process diagrams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to use cognitive reasoning to analyze, diagnose, and resolve problems
- Ability to independently organize and follow through with projects and tasks to completion.
- Keep up on latest technologies and skills related to the position.
- Ability to perform highly repetitive tasks with extreme accuracy and consistency.
- Monitor interface performance and error logs and take actions for corrections and/or improvement as needed.
- Assist with the upgrade/maintenance of the interface engine application.
- Participate in technical efforts to design, develop, test, and implement interface solutions, per documented requirements.
- Support clinical interface systems; perform data mapping and data translations; ensure system integrity, compatibility, and standardization; coordinate and maintain Electronic Health Records (EHR) interfaces security.
- Provide appropriate documentation of all interfaces in accordance with defined standards.
- Work with the users in clarifying and documenting new processing or reporting requirements, assisting in cost/benefit or ROI analysis related to the justification of such system changes.
- Work with the application vendor to insure adequate testing of new modules, fixes, enhancements or releases, adhering to departmental change control procedures.