At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Department : Heart of Dixie Vein & Vascular
Location : St. George
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, computer, prioritization, and organization skills are necessary.
- Must be able to react calmly and effectively in a busy situation.
- Must hold Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse certification.
Description : Our busy St. George Cardiology office is in need of a full time MA/CNA/LPN to assist in our growing and busy vascular center. This position will be responsible for :
- Facilitating good patient care under the supervision of the physician and director of the vascular center.
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for examinations and procedures,.
- Assisting with the scheduling of procedures and follow up scans.
- Providing courteous and friendly service to all patients and contributing to a positive work environment.
- Respond promptly, professionally and courteously to the needs of patients.
- Provides efficient, effective patient care in compliance with clinic policies, procedures, legal and regulatory standards.
- Assists the physician in clinic—charting, assessing and educating patients.
- Maintains clean and orderly procedure and exam rooms.
- Ensures rooms are stocked with needed supplies and equipment.
- Maintains inventory and coordinates ordering of medical supplies and material with the director of the vascular center.
- Assists with scheduling, procedures and follow-up appointments.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Complies with established personal protective equipment requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids, chemical disinfectants and other hazardous substances.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: M-F 8-5 sometimes it may be earlier