At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
This position is responsible for providing strategic oversight to drive the change needed to achieve cost and quality value based care goals at Revere Health. This position will guide and direct value based care initiatives; will serve as a critical resource in supporting, managing and driving strategic projects; and support the development and execution of key business strategies for Revere Health Value Based Care portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and presents for consideration the value based care business vision.
- Directs the strategic planning process and establishes key processes in executing Revere Health’s Value Based Care strategies.
- Monitors and manages key deliverables of the value based care strategic plan
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with internal departments to implement business strategies.
- Provides project management for implementation of key initiatives and driving critical projects.
- Interacts closely with leadership to carry out key projects and works directly with other senior leaders to drive successful completion of tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Leads and provides support for Value Based Care and Populations Health Analytics reporting and analysis team
- Partners with physicians and senior leadership to monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly VBC performance measures. In collaboration with the VBC Committee and other key leaders, develops clinical and non-clinical key metrics and associated targets. Ensures validated, timely and actionable data analytics and performance information is provided to key stakeholders to ensure performance monitoring and leadership.
- Provides support for financial and operational reporting and analysis.
- Leads change and executes on business objectives through oversight and management of key stakeholders and leaders.
- Master’s degree required in business, health administration or other related field.
- Five years of experience with Population Health Management, Managed Care Principles, Contracting, and Management.
- High degree of advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and judgment with specific application to medical group, medical and financial data. Strong skills developing and implementing operating plans based on both financial and quality data.
- Strong understanding of best in class clinical initiatives and care models that can be utilized to drive success.
- Proven skills for leading by engagement and influence by developing trust and solving complex issues in a team and matrixed accountability environment.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of leading employees, management, written and verbal communication, judgment, problem-solving, presentation and public relations.
- Proven capability of recognizing the need for proactive change; and the ability to adapt to and motivate others to adopt values, strategies, goals and plans in response to changing business conditions.
- Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills in order to rapidly synthesize information and ensure attention is paid and resources assigned to activities which will solve problems and orchestrate higher level strategies, goals and plans in response to changing business conditions.