|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: General Cardiologist
Department : Heart of Dixie Cardiology
Location : St. George Utah
Hiring Manager(s) : Sheila Skinner
Qualifications: Qualifications for Physician
• Experience providing cardiovascular and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
• Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
• Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient health conditions and diagnose health issues.
• Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• We are looking for a candidate with experience in a Cardiovascular Physician role and who has the following certifications:
- M.D. degree from an accredited United States medical school.
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in cardiology from said residency.
- Current State Medical Practitioner License.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
Description : Job Overview We are looking for a competent licensed Physician to join our expanding cardiology team and provide patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services. The ideal candidate is an intuitive healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their concern for patients. The person in the Physician role will be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients in our clinic and hospital and providing them with healthcare services that meet state and national standards. They will be responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life. The right candidate will have a passion for providing diagnostic services to patients and will enjoy working closely with other healthcare professionals including advanced practitioner providers in our organization and in other outreach communities.
Hours: Mon-Friday, outreach to other neighboring communities will be necessary. This is a Full time position
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results