At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Utah Licensed PA with experience in Family Medicine.
- Contributed to the effectiveness of physicians by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommending options and courses of action, implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients, performing physical examinations, and by obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, laboratory studies and by interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations, suturing and managing wounds and treating infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens, giving normal growth and development information, discussing family planning, providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living and by promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and by advising management on needed actions.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Hours: Four and 1/2 days per week.
This is a Full-time position