Medical Assistant - Orem Family Medicine
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• Completion of and certification from an accredited Medical Assistant Program.
• CPR certification (or completed within 4 months of hiring)
• Working knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability to bend, reach lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally is required.
• Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to detail.
• Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly and professional and be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm and productive.
• Previous medical experience preferred.
Description : This is a great opportunity to work in a respected practice as a certified medical assistant. Successful candidate must maintain a professional image in the office and in all communications. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining good patient and staff relations and providing outstanding customer service. Facilitates quality patient care under the supervision of the provider.
Hours: Variable: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results