Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Mesquite
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Successful completion of National Certification as a Physician Assistant. Must hold/obtain license/certification as required by the State of Nevada.
Description : Provides medical care and treatment to patients, under prescribed guidelines and direction of Physician. Assists in surgery, conducts rounds and discharge of patients, including prescription of appropriate interventions and medications. Contributes to excellent patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Assists physician in surgery.
• Rounds on patients following surgery
• Takes call at the hospital
• When appropriate discusses case with physician to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
• Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy or related therapeutic procedures.
• Documents appropriately in patient’s medical record.
• Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Responds well to patient’s questions.
Hours: Full Time, hours will vary
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results