CNA or Medical Assistant - Family Medicine
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: The preferred candidate will have past experience in medical transcription and be a certified Medical Assistant.
• Previous experience with electronic medical records and medical terminology
• Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to detail
• Must be a self-starter, team player, dependable, friendly and professional and to be able to multi-task and work efficiently
• Must be proficient in computers, spelling & medical terminology
• Successful completion of a Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant training program from an accredited school
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Description : Full time Medical Assistant or CNA in a busy family practice office located in St. George. CNA/MA will assist provider, room patients, document in electronic health records, assist with procedures. Give proper vaccines. Adjust to schedule as needed through out the day to keep the provider busy. Other duties as assigned.
Hours: M-F 8:30am -6:00 Some Saturdays 9-2. This is a full-time position.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results