Accounts Receivable Credit Representative - Business Office
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Minimum 1 year experience working with Debits and Credits
• Critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, follow-through skills, and the ability to see “the big picture”
• Intermediate level experience using MS Office, particularly Excel or must pass Excel Training Module within 90 days
• High level of comfort learning and operating a variety of complicated computer programs
• Research overpayments to determine when to refund and to whom
• Abide by rules and regulations set forth by government payers (Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, etc.)
• Enter appropriate adjustments to reflect refunded balances
• Work recoupment reports and follow-up
• Investigate and follow-through on refund requests sent by payers
• Identify trends and root causes for credits and present ideas for process improvement
• Contribute actively to the setting and achievement of personal and department goals
• Attend meetings; department staff meetings and any team meetings
• Abide strictly by HIPAA Laws by maintaining confidentiality and only accessing information as needed for job functions
• Document all activity accurately and immediately in the computer
Hours: Full Time
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results