Systems Administrator - IT
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• Bachelor’s degree in IS, IT or related field, or 5+ years related experience.
• Relevant industry certifications.
• Experience in a healthcare environment.
• Knowledge of common IT systems and infrastructure.
• Advanced working knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, Citrix, Solarwinds, VMWare, Cisco UCS, TCP/IP, VLANs, iSCSI, DNS, DHCP, DFS, NFS, SMTP, lights-out automation, and dependent technologies.
• Advanced working knowledge of server backup platforms and best practices.
• Ability to work after hours, evenings, weekends, and on-call.
Description : Responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing systems innovation. Ensures systems hardware, operating systems, application platforms, and associated components adhere to organizational standards for disaster recovery, performance, and security.
• Ensures IT systems including servers, peripherals, directory services, and integrations, are configured and administered in accordance with established standards and operational requirements.
• Monitors system performance and availability.
• Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and data are archived to the proper media, and are recoverable in accordance with established retention standards.
• Maintains systems documentation, including network and process diagrams, installation/configuration procedures, and support system knowledge-base articles.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of system standards.
• Researches and recommends innovative, automated approaches to addressing administrative and operational challenges. Identifies and implements technological solutions which scale and properly leverage existing resources.
• Addresses and resolves technology operations issues.
• Responds to and resolves support requests in a timely manner.
• Escalates systems issues to internal engineering teams, providers, or vendors when necessary.
• Serves on the Change Control Committee. Coordinates systems changes and upgrades to minimize downtime and impact on constituents.
• Interacts with suppliers and those providing professional services.
• Assists in information and requirements gathering for new equipment and systems.
• Assists other IT team members as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results