At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
We have an exciting opening for a Contract and Risk Manager for Revere Health. The position will be located at our Provo, UT campus. This position will be responsible for maintaining and facilitating contracts and agreements on behalf of Revere Health. This position will also be the manager over Revere Health Risk Management Programs and Activities.
- Assist departments and outside counsel on the drafting and review of proposed agreements, maintain agreement templates, gather and track supporting documentation, review and update existing contracts, assist with contract administration, training and analysis.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure contracts are in accordance within Revere’s Risk Management Program, including the tracking of claims and legal activities and to provide oversight and information related to risk exposure and variation.
- Document and track contracts and claims activities, and other relevant contract information in an organized and efficient system to enable various stakeholders to know the status and requirements within their areas of responsibilities.
- Assist with timely renewals/renegotiations, root cause analysis of areas of risk or exposure and provide required reporting for compliance.
- Collaborate with legal staff to draft the final negotiated contract terms, conditions and exhibits for each contract proposal.
- Coordinate the preparation and education of contract and agreement standards to meet Clinic strategic business needs and initiatives
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Be the point of contact for contract or liability claims to ensure appropriate response.
- Track the status of claim activities for overall risk mitigation and management.
- Assist with root cause analysis and provide recommendations on policy or procedure changes to appropriate leadership group.
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
- Ability to translate a contract into financial terms (i.e. cost obligations, risks),
- Proficiency in the use of Computer Programs, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reading and language comprehension
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
- Contract Administration: 2 years (required)
- 2-5 years of experience in compliance, executive support or contracting is preferred
- 2 years of experience in Risk Management or Root Cause Analysis
- High school (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal experience preferred.