Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Radiolology
|# of Openings:||1|
- Bachelors Degree
- Graduation from an accredited NP/PA formal education program
- Licensed in the state of Utah
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care
Description : The primary purpose of the Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant position is to work with the radiologist in performing interventional radiology procedures in an outpatient Imaging Center. The scope is patient management before, during and after radiological procedures.
Job Duties: Under the guidance, supervision and discretion of the supervising physician, the NP/PA will perform radiology interventional procedures.
- Plays an integral role in the patient management team. This will include above average telephone and personal communication skills for consultation with patients, physicians, nurses and other medical team members.
- Exceptional customer service, teamwork, communication, computer skills and a positive attitude/willingness to do what is needed for individual and team success.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with occasional high pressure or emergent situations.
- Radiology experience preferred, but not required.
NOTE: This position if for multiple locations in Utah County.
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results