Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? PromiseShip is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
PromiseShip works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
- An engaging culture
- On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
- Wellness program
- Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
- Employee recognitions
- Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
- Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
- Training and development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, PromiseShip is the place for you.
PromiseShip is seeking a Receptionist to be responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, consumers, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support consumer services, information and referral and the operation and presentation of PromiseShip at our Bellevue, NE, location.
The person in this position will:
- Greet persons entering agency, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Hear and resolve complaints from internal and external customers.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Schedule meeting rooms, and maintain and update meeting room calendars.
- Provide information about the agency, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, stamp and distribute mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other documents.
- Maintain lobby or reception area.
- General administrative support functions to ensure efficient utilization of time.
- Obtains and assembles PromiseShip information for use by department staff.
- Tracks, researches, and prepares various reports, material packets, and meeting/presentation materials.
- Ability to answer busy main phone line.
- Completes work within appropriate timeframe in order to prevent backlog.
- Performs data entry within appropriate timeframe.
- Works as part of a team to assist other departmental staff, or take responsibility for additional duties.
- Is dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and attendance.
- Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Performs other departmental duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience is required.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Requires a keyboarding speed of 40-45 wpm.
- Must have basic knowledge of office administrative procedures and practices. .
- Must have advanced knowledge mathematical skills.
- A working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software is desirable.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Internal and external customers.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality.
Equal Opportunity Employer