Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? Nebraska Families Collaborative is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
Nebraska Families Collaborative works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
- An engaging culture
- On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
- Wellness program
- Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
- Employee recognitions
- Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
- Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
- Routinely On-site: Yoga Classes, Massage Therapists, Food Trucks
- Monthly On-site: Midland Pet Therapy Day
- Training and development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, Nebraska Families Collaborative is the place for you.
Sr. Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst works with the Technical Project Manager, all levels of management and staff to identify individual and common business needs and goals
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES.
- Serve as Lead Business Analyst within the CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) Dept.
- Lead Database implementation projects, following the strategic direction of the dept. and organization.
- Key understanding of existing and proposed business functions, process workflow, business rules of the core business applications, interfaces and the interrelationship with supported business functions.
- Coordination with department managers to identify opportunities for business process improvement and more effective utilization of information systems. Analyze and prioritize business opportunities based on business value.
- Elicitation of project related functional business requirements, system design requirements identification and perform necessary analysis on vendor or internal provided designs.
- Communication and understanding of technical information related to existing and upcoming systems.
- Development of supporting documentation outlining issues, improvement opportunities, system design, recommendations, solutions, proposals, and business use cases.
- Coordination of systems analysis process in order to identify areas needing improvement and to develop a plan of action. Utilize technology to streamline business functions and processes.
- Participation as a team member in coordinating application upgrades, enhancements, patches and the maintenance process for processing and ancillary systems.
- Management and lead testing efforts including test plans, issues training, resource assignments, and issue resolution.
- Role modeling all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by developing and enhancing Business Analyst Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Coaches junior business analyst staff members as directed by direct supervisor/manager.
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Technology required. Three years business analysis experience with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Coursework or certification in Business Analysis preferred.
- Exercise a high degree of initiative, independence and integrity in performing assigned tasks
- Excellent elicitation, listening, facilitation and observational skills
- Must be a top performer with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Ability to work on a team and share knowledge and expertise
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meets deadlines, and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Understanding of software systems development lifecycle
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to visualize future business outcomes and changes
- Experience in the association and/or insurance services industries a plus
- Six Sigma certification a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer