Training Support Specialist (Administrative Assistant)
|Location:||Nebraska - Omaha|
|Employment Status:||Full time|
Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? Nebraska Families Collaborative is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
Nebraska Families Collaborative works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
• An engaging culture
• On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
• Wellness program
• Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
• Employee recognition
• Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
• Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
• Routinely On-site: Yoga Classes, Massage Therapists, Food Trucks
• Monthly On-site: Midland Pet Therapy Day
• Training and development opportunities
• Team atmosphere
• Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, Nebraska Families Collaborative is the place for you.
Training Support Specialist
Nebraska Families Collaborative (NFC) is currently seeking a Training Support Specialist to provide a wide variety of advanced level clerical support and administrative functions to the Training team, as well as, provide assistance to other staff and visitors. This position is responsible for tracking training requirements and reporting quarterly and annual training data.
The ideal candidate will:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results