Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? Nebraska Families Collaborative is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
Nebraska Families Collaborative works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
An engaging culture
On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
Training and development opportunities
Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, Nebraska Families Collaborative is the place for you.
Nebraska Families Collaborative (NFC) is currently seeking a:
The Report Developer provides data reports and queries to support NFC business units and provides reports as required for the completion of contracts, grants, presentations and accreditation. Works with the CQI and Data Management team, FamCare team and various Subject Matter Experts to develop and deliver refined and easy-to-understand formatted reports to be used at all levels of the organization.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Technical Project Manager, all levels of management and staff to meet individual and common business reporting needs and goals.
- Communicate with Business Analysts and Data Analysts to understand requirements.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented specifications that will be used to implement report and dashboard solutions which may be created from multiple data sources.
- Design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports using sophisticated and optimized SQL queries.
- Participate with other report developer(s) to convert legacy reports (primarily SQL and Excel) to other applications.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your area of responsibility.
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Application and CQI Teams once standardized with repeatable processes.
- Present and articulate reporting features and benefits.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to identify opportunities for business process improvement and more effective utilization of information systems.
Preferred Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.
- 3+ years report development experience using relational databases, data marts, and/or data cubes.
- Knowledge of data quality, data profiling and cleansing concepts.
- Strong SQL and analysis skills with experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and share knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task, meets deadlines, and deal with conflicting priorities while maintaining quality standards.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle, software development methodologies and best practices.
- Expertise in developing reports/applications using SQL, SPSS, or other 3rd party report development software.
- Experience with query optimization, creating views, stored procedures, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools including Excel, Access, Visio, SharePoint and Word.