Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? PromiseShip is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
PromiseShip works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
An engaging culture
On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
Training and development opportunities
Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, PromiseShip is the place for you. PromiseShip is looking for a:
Data Quality Specialist
The Data Quality Specialist will ensure data integrity, accuracy, consistency, timeliness and completeness across core systems and reporting programs. This role will assist in the data quality profiling, analysis, rule development, testing, perform data reconciliation to identify data anomalies, and escalate data issues needing process re-engineering to team leadership.
The Data Quality Specialist supports the business goals and objectives for PromiseShip and works throughout the organization in designing and implementing process improvements related to Data Quality activities. Other duties include:
Design, develop, and analyze the results of complex data queries necessary to identify data quality issues and present results in an easy-to-understand format to end users
Determine strategy, perform, and in some cases, oversee audit functions to ensure data integrity and quality.
Work with business data experts to gather requirements, conduct data profiling, and track metrics necessary to monitor data quality.
Conduct root cause analysis to prevent future data quality issues and implement new standards or processes to prevent future data quality issues, including taking necessary corrective action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience working in a data quality program supporting business systems, master solutions, and/or business intelligence environments.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL.
- 3+ years of hands on Data Quality tool experience.
- Knowledge of all types of data formats and extracts.
- Experience with data process improvement
- Familiarity with documenting and publishing Data Quality anomalies, key Data Quality performance indicators, and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) changes.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing work environments.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining collaborative relationships and communications with Management, Business Leads, and end users.
- Experience with preparing auditing analysis to identify trends, patterns, and/or system issues that may contribute to coding, documentation deficiencies and/or risk areas.
- Ability to resolve discrepancies between source data dictionaries and data provided.
- Responsible for using tools such as SQL, SPSS, Excel, MS Access, Crystal Reports, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer