Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? Nebraska Families Collaborative is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
Nebraska Families Collaborative works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
- An engaging culture
- On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
- Wellness program
- Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
- Employee recognitions
- Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
- Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
- Training and development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, Nebraska Families Collaborative is the place for you.
6-12 Month Contract or FTE (optional)
Nebraska Families Collaborative (NFC) is currently seeking a Project Manager to provide project management support to the business sponsors or organizational initiatives including planning, organizing, communications and managing resources, budgets and risks to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. The person in this position will identify opportunities for process improvement and more effective utilization of information systems, perform necessary analysis on vendor or internal provided designs, communicate technical information related to systems and develop supporting documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in technical project management, including managing project teams, budgets, risks and communications.
- Proven proficiency in computer and business administration.
- Evidence of project management experience within a complex technology environment.
- Knowledge of the utilization of technology including the Internet, web-based applications, platforms and the concepts and terminology of website development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint and graphical tools.
- Experience with case management systems and children and family services data management highly desired.
- Effectively communicate and document business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Working with the business sponsor, develops project charter identifying the scope, purpose, budget, risks, and success criteria for the project, obtaining all necessary approvals.
- Creates and maintains project work plan providing project milestones, tasks, responsibilities and timeframes for successful completion of the project following the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Provides all necessary documentation for the project, including meeting agendas and summaries, communications plan, project plans, action items, and status reports. Disseminates project information to appropriate project stakeholders and team members.
- Manages project related vendors and is the primary project point of contact to ensure completion of project tasks within schedule and budget, including regular communications/meetings, compliance with statement of work, joint vendor project plan, and invoice review. Brings significant vendor issues and concerns to business sponsor for appropriate resolution.
- Provides leadership in the areas of meeting preparation, scheduling and facilitation, including developing and adhering to the agenda, providing supporting documentation and ensuring desired meeting outcomes.
- Provides oversight in documentation development and refinement of business requirements, business processes, and training materials.
Equal Opportunity Employer