Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Support business intelligence solution architecture, design, development, implementation and administration for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape
- Act as a team member for the development of technical and functional requirements leveraging multiple artifacts and documentation throughout an iterative, Agile development lifecycle
- Leverage strong conceptual and technical knowledge of MicroStrategy V10.X architecture, software components, design, development, and integration best practices to develop impactful BI solutions
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions and collect the appropriate level of detail required to and drive towards immediate technical results to solve client problems
- Provide conceptual and technical knowledge thought leadership of MicroStrategy V10.X architecture, software components, design, development and integration best practices across development work stream
- Must have one of the following certification(s) to be considered: MicroStrategy Certified Master Analyst (MCMA) Certification, MicroStrategy Certified Specialist Developer (MCSD) Certification, MicroStrategy Certified Master Developer (MCSD) Certification, MicroStrategy Certified Developer (MCD) Certification
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy V10.X reporting solutions or later version
- Demonstrated experience performing data profiling, modeling metadata, and developing complex integrated data sets from disparate data sources with utilization of SQL and knowledge of databases objects
- Experience with interactive/dynamic report and dashboard development, and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in MicroStrategy
- Experience demonstrating MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager and Command Manager
- Ability to work full-time on-location at agency job site in Washington, DC
- Ability to join company as W2 employee required
- Experience leading data analysis, data modeling and evaluation of new Business Intelligence technologies, features and products to synthesize innovative production solutions
- Experience installing, upgrading, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy product suite software components to tune and optimize performance
- Experience applying SDLC best practices in a consulting environment with demonstrated ability to quickly decipher, analyze, translate and prototype MicroStrategy solutions in Agile development sprints
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and multi-task across fast-paced IT and business environments
Years of Experience: 2+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy V10.X reporting solutions
Certifications: MicroStrategy MCD
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Public Trust Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.