Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor's effort.
- Develop and manage the main program documentations such as the program initiation documents
- Demonstrate how to take a software and drive the implementation of Platform-as-a-Service with successful strategies and execution
- Assist in the allocation of resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract.
- Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resources loaded schedule) to the Government.
- Knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Review and recommend approval and/or rework of all earned value, estimate to complete, funds and man-hour expenditure report, or other financial reports as appropriate.
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and recommend budgets for the same.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government project director.
- Review and recommend allocated management reserve within contractual limits.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the government program director in a timely and transparent manner.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the contractors' contracts staff.
- Assist in the formulation, organization, monitoring inter-connected projects, coordinate cross-project activities.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and other appropriate polices.
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Must have a PMP
- Experience with BPM (Appian, Pega, Bizagi, etc.), or CRM (Salesforce) tool implementations
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, organization, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Managed teams of 5+ or more
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related major(s)
- Experience with a Big 5 Consulting organization a plus
Years of Experience: 5
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.