Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in analysis, design, development and testing of applications
- Work with teams on reviewing and verifying implementation of applications according to design best practices, performance and security
- Support data migration activities, such as mapping data elements, using ETL tools and writing stored procedures to migrate data between various databases
- Support the preparation and maintenance of application and security documentation as requested from clients
- Have a basic understanding of web development languages, protocols and technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, JSON) to implement basic functionality and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with internal teams, partners and client resources on project-related tasks, to meet delivery dates
- 2+ years of relational database experience
- 2+ years of Appian application development or O&M project experience
- 1+ year of Federal Government contracting experience preferred
- Experience in Version Control Systems / Code Repositories such as GIT preferred
- Exposure to BPM tools like Appian, Pega, IBM Workflow, Oracle BPM, etc. preferred
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at a minimum per contract requirement
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Manual or Automated Testing experience
Years of Experience: 3+ years of software development experience
Certifications: Appian Certified Developer
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.