Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the analysis, design, development and testing of applications
- Review and verify implementation of applications according to design best practices, performance and security
- Review and assist in planning and execution of data migration activities, such as mapping data elements, evaluating ETL tools and reviewing the implemented stored procedures
- Lead the preparation and maintenance of application and security documentation as requested from clients
- Drive the collaboration with internal teams, partner and client resources
- Work with Project Managers and ensure completion of project deliverables on time
- Contribute to the BPM and Case Management software practice at Attain
- Link by sharing methods and best practices
- Leverage a collaboration technique for identifying software reuse opportunities with other members of the team and execute on reuse objectives
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at a minimum per contract requirement
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience in implementing automations and DevOps Pipelines
- Manual or Automated Testing experience
- 3+ years of relational database experience
- 5+ years of leading a team for an Appian application development or O&M project experience
- 2+ years of Federal Government contracting experience preferred
- Good understanding of web development languages, protocols and technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, JSON…) to implement functionality and troubleshoot issues
Years of Experience: 5+ years of software development experience
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.