Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Reports to the Proposal Director
- Manages large-scale, multi-million dollar, complex, strategic opportunities for defense and civilian government agencies
- Organizes, leads, oversees, manages, directs, and executes all proposal activities (from pre-RFP release to post-submission)Leads and facilitates solutioning sessions to capture and develop key messages, win themes, best value propositions, strengths, competitive ghosting, discriminators, and other components of a differentiated win strategy
- Leads and works with orals coaches and strategists for oral/video proposals
- Writes, reviews, and edits portions of the proposal (e.g., Executive Summary, Management Approach, Corporate Experience, Past Performance, Resumes, etc.)Collaborates and interviews SMEs, and develops well written proposal text responsive to requirements and reflective of the capture win strategy
- Directs integrated proposal team/writers to prepare volumes that are clear, concise, compelling, persuasive, and grammatically correct and works with the volume/section leads to ensure inter-volume compatibility
- Works with Practice Leads and Capture Managers to ensure cross-pollination and consistency of pricing with other non-price volumes
- Analyzes Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and develops compliance matrices, detailed proposal management plans, kickoff slides, schedules, annotated outlines, and data call templates Collaborates with Attain's Practice Leaders on upcoming re-competes and capture activities in developing win themes and win strategy
- Monitors and compares/analyzes RFP amendments and questions and answers (Q&A), keeping the integrated proposal team updated
- Ensures compliance and ease of evaluation with Attain's proposal management processes, templates, checklists, standard write-ups, tools, best practices, and proposal repository instructions/guidance Performs substantive reviews of both text and graphics, ensuring the assigned writing sections comply with RFP requirements, contain win strategies and win themes, and comply with standard format and style criteria
- Contributes to the development of standard proposal-ready content (reusable materials) for use in future proposal development efforts, capturing any new language written for addition to the proposal database
- Anticipates possible trouble areas and works with the proposal team to provide practical solutions to problems as they arise
- Leads and participates in color review teams and compliance reviews Responsible for preparing and delivering all proposal volumes and other required proposal deliverables, controlling both the process and the final product, to include occasional hard copy production
- Leads lessons-learned activities to identify areas of process improvements and training
- Coaches and trains proposal team on persuasive writing and proposal best practices
- Assigns proposal authors and holds them accountable for work products; assigns actions and tracks completion
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remain positive working in a dynamic, collaborative, fast-paced, and deadline-oriented work environment, completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team leader and dynamic interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of and ability to interpret technical and management Federal Government solicitation requirements and provide guidance to the integrated proposal team
- Experience developing oral and video proposals/presentations
- Willing to work evenings and/or weekends on occasion to meet proposal deadlines
Years of Experience: 7- 10 years of proposal management experience in the State/Local and Federal Civilian
Certifications: APMP desired
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.