Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
This position supports performing the full systems and software architecture and life cycle for DevSecOps and full stack engineering tasks using Agile methodologies. As a Business Analyst Lead you will be responsible to perform tasks including but not limited: to impact mapping, design-thinking, and facilitate/coordinate business architecture working groups. Candidate must be able to work independently and lead Business Analysts tasks in coordination with the development team.
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development life cycle
- Manage several Scrum team activities to deliver quality outcomes that meet or exceeds client expectations
- Evolve current best practices and adopt cutting edge best practices for IT delivery as needed
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME), Designers, Engineers and Analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Facilitate/coordinate business architecture working group sessions
- Support clients in managing system roadmaps, project plans, and product and release backlogs
- Define user stories and establish acceptance criteria for functional and non-functional (technical) requirements
- Define acceptance criteria and estimating the size of stories
- Determine whether or not acceptance criteria have been satisfied
- Leverage behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) approaches
- Adopt various Agile process including but not limited to: SCRUM, Kanban, and Lean Software Development, and conform processes to these approaches
- Responsible for creating stories acceptance criteria, test cases and support development of automated test scripts to support test automation activities.
- Participate on a team of full stack engineers and automation testers
- Estimate level of effort to meet acceptance criteria
- Lead / Support high-fidelity prototyping and business process design as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on projects and UX Design specifically
- Shall have experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS
- Proven expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating cyber security business process needs into technical requirements
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA, and React Storybooks
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills, including ability to pivot and respond to and integrate information from various sources
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to interact professional with a diverse range of team members
- Ability to absorb and synthesize information from various outlets and develop a cohesive and nuanced communications for ultimate presentation for the client
- Strong Executive presence
- Manage teams of 10+ by effective planning of resources and workload to submit quality deliverables on-time
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- Extensive experience in defining requirements and testing serverless, containerized micro-services, and other AWS FedRAMP offerings
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Solid understanding of Git/Github
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional teams in the creation of an application development process
Years of Experience: 5+ years (Preferably 7+)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
US Citizenship Required
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.