Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
This position supports application development efforts as a Full Stack Engineer. As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for development and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. The Full Stack Engineer shall have the ability to perform, but not limited to automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in cloud environments.
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to provide Engineering and Sustainment services in Development, Security and Operations activities
- Responsible for estimating the size of stories, designing solutions, developing code and automated tests, creating deployment scripts, managing code in production, and managing any database solutions
- Responsible for the operation in production of the capabilities they develop by developing operational dashboards
- Provide appropriate system monitoring support for network-related production issues, providing the capability to rule out application issues
- Continuously develop and maintain system documentation
- Develop code to meet user story acceptance criteria
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Conduct end-to-end testing and integration
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments
- Experience with full stack engineering, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML
- Shall have at least three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services
- Shall possess experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS
- Shall possess experience with automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in cloud environments
- Demonstrated experience in Apache Hadoop, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Tomcat, Ignite, etc.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline such as Snap, Jenkins, Concourse, etc
- Basic experience in: Kotlin, Scala, Cassandra, Kubernetes, GRPC, Lamdas, TypeScript, Prometheus or design pattern
- Experience building websites using JS frameworks such as Angular and React
- Experience with test automation tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience with automated deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Solid understanding of Git/Github
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in application development using Java/JEE and related technologies ,Spring Framework)
- Experience with microservices and containerization using JHipster
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional teams in the creation of an application development process
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
US Citizenship Required
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.