Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- The Data Scientist will apply machine learning, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis techniques to identify trends in health and safety data and to predict future accident and injury risks and trends.
- The goal is to identify, aggregate, analyze, and verify health, safety, and risk-based leading indicators that are critical to preventing future incidents or onset of disease.
- Assist or lead in using data science/deep learning techniques and tools to analyze and interpret data.
- Collect and cleanse both qualitative and quantitative data from disparate sources.
- Select, develop, validate, and implement data models to predict risk.
- Design and implement report dashboards that can track key data trends and provide actionable insights in a way that the audience will understand.
- Author or co-author conference proceedings, peer-review journal articles and other types of publications
- MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Health Science, Computer Science, or related field, including engineering disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Mining engineering.
- Knowledge of data mining, machine learning, deep learning, and statistical research techniques such as modeling, clustering, data visualization, and predictive analysis.
- Experience with at least one major deep learning framework such as TensorFlow.
- Experience with statistical modeling and machine learning software such as Python and R.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with standard data formats like JSON and XLS.
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some experience in developing software applications is highly desirable, as is experience performing research activities.
Years of Experience: 2-5 years
Minimum Education Required: Master’s Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.