Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
Attain is seeking a creative and agile UX engineer to work on life changing experiences for immigrants. We are looking for UX engineers who design UX concepts in iterations and find time to ask big questions that could change the course of the product.
- You'll be working in a team of talented engineers and technologists to identify technology opportunities, review the customer experience landscape and combine them with our business strategy to turn them into innovative ideas.
- You will experiment with these ideas by creating proofs-of-concept with various visual design and different user journeys.
- You will work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to understand and guide the team's UX needs (known and unknown), including designing and conducting research activities.
- You have a deep understanding of user research methods and best practices, but you also have a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach.
- You can work with minimal direction and you're capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs.
- Strong desire to "wow" our customers
- 4 to 5 years of UI/UX experience
- Experience with graphic tools
- Passionate in cutting-edge technologies with a strong interest in great UI/UX designs
- Ability to work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets
- Experience in creating sketches, design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools preferred
- Work well with the team to get things done quickly
Years of Experience: 4 to 5
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
US Citizenship Required
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.