Area Director - New England
|Employment Duration:||Full Time Regular|
|Office based or Remote:||Remote|
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of long standing persistent Afib and we have treated over 200,000 patients over the past ten years. Additionally, our AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Exclusion System products are the most widely used LAA management devices worldwide, with more than 130,000 implanted to date. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
The Area Director will coordinate and direct the actions of the Regional Sales Managers, Minimally Invasive Managers, and Ablation Specialists in the performance of their duties. Concentrates on data collection and analysis of sales-related information and statistics in order to accurately and effectively plan retail interactions. Creates proactive action plans that increase brand awareness of AtriCure’s products in their assigned area. Manages and directs Regional Sales Managers and Ablation Specialists in a manner that creates strong lines of communication from the field to senior management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Drives activities of Regional Sales Managers, Minimally Invasive Managers, and Ablation Specialists in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all AtriCure’s products
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
· Coordinates activities with Marketing that target specific areas where increased traffic is anticipated
· Monitors sales data on a continual basis (weekly) and makes changes as needed
· Communicates regularly with all direct reports for updates on their activities
· Disseminates information to the field ensuring all product knowledge, initiatives and trends are up-to-date
· Develop and nurture strategic account and clinical relationships within area, as well as support and monitor key relationships of direct reports
· Build and maintain a comprehensive needs assessment and business plan for each strategic account in order to deliver superior value to the customer and accelerated, profitable growth for AtriCure
· Perform other related tasks such as representation at national and regional events, support of corporate initiatives, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Physical or mental qualification requirement – i.e. walk, sit, stand, bend, push/pull, lift (how much), travel %; O=Occasional, R=Regularly, N=Never):
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to AtriCure must have a current Agreement in place, executed by a member of the Human Resource/Recruiting Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Recruiters or Recruiting Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of AtriCure and AtriCure will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results