Summer 2020 Intern, eCommerce Business Process & Operations – Bachelors or Masters
Concord, MA or Canonsburg, PA
ANSYS empowers the world's most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists.
As an eCommerce Business Process & Operations Intern, you will work on the design and development of business processes to expand and improve eCommerce offerings at ANSYS.
This internship is a 40-hour per week paid position starting May 2020 and concludes August 2020.
- Perform order processing duties in Siebel
- Provide app/product submission assistance and support
- Respond to customer and partner inquiries
- Review and process export control inquiries and holds
- Pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field of study with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Interest in designing and developing business process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and organized.
- Sharp and tenacious problem solving skills.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Did you know? You can download our software for free by visiting:
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.