Human Resources Manager, Nordic Region
|Posting Location(s):||Sweden-Gothenburg, Sweden-Kista, Sweden-Stockholm|
|Company Order Number:||7887|
|# of openings:||1|
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvements, aligning and harmonizing human resource policies, programs, systems, terms and conditions and benefits, ensuring solid compensation planning and performance management which drives results and strong communication flow, both up and down. Additionally the role includes time dedicated to Talent Development program management across EMEA in coordination with the HQ team.
The HR Manager is a member of the country/business unit management team and proactively represents the human resources function in all management team activities across all business units and functions. The role aligns closely with the local business leaders as well as the Human Resource Business Partners (“HRBP’s”) that support the various business units and functions, also providing overall leadership and management responsibility for the in-country human resources function and processes.
• Ensures alignment of human resources processes for all ANSYS employees within the assigned country(ies), partnering closely with local business leaders, the regional Senior HR Manager, the regional HR Director, and HRBP’s and HR Centers of Expertise (Talent Management, Total Rewards, HR Operations) to develop and deploy human resources strategies, priorities and key performance indicators aligned with business needs.
• Stays current on relevant country employment laws and other human resource compliance issues, updating and coaching management on policies and processes as required.
• Actively engages and supports on-going M&A integration and harmonization as needed.
• Consults with local business leaders and provide analyses and recommendations in such areas as talent acquisition and retention, performance management, total rewards, organizational design and change management.
• Ensures that all locations employ positive employee relations strategies through effective and proactive relationship management with employees and their managers.
• Ensures employee questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manager and build a relationship of trust.
• Facilitates communication and coach managers to ensure they appropriate address issues within their teams.
• Partners with business leaders and managers to coordinate succession planning process and identification and development of high potential employees.
• A strong interest in Talent Management and be an integral part of the Global ANSYS Talent Management team to ensure execution, consistency and scalability of a global pervasive ANSYS talent strategy to support business growth and become a world-class organization.
• Take the lead in supporting EMEA to implement global projects such as the Career Framework, Building a winning culture and Diversity and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of five years of progressively greater responsibility in human resources roles in mid-size international organizations.
• Expert in Swedish employment, labor laws, and regulations.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with all levels of a multi-national organization.
• Fluency in Swedish & English.
• Must possess a range of functional human resources skills and experiences, including training, recruiting, compliance, and software applications.
• Demonstrated success in building strong relationships within a matrix organization.
• Independent, able to make and own decisions when information is unavailable or uncertain.
• Ability to garner trust and respect and leadership through business knowledge and professionalism.
• Strong technical and organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and deal effectively with sensitive situations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex and rapidly growing/changing work environment, preferably in the high-tech industry.
• Takes initiative; offering innovative solutions to the team for global human resources issues. Assumes leadership role for projects.
• Up to 25% travel required.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Are you a returning applicant?