Senior Product Sales Specialist - Electromagnetics & Electronics
|Posting Location(s):||United Kingdom-Abingdon (Milton Park), United Kingdom-Sheffield|
|Company Order Number:||7343|
|# of openings:||1|
The Senior Product Sales Specialist is responsible for directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Senior Product Sales Specialist’s goal is to ensure the profitability and continued growth of a specific set of products for the organization. As an expert in specific product line(s), the Senior Product Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving a direct sales quota in that product line, as well as supporting overall product-line success, all within an overlay structure.
Performs product sales activities for new/renewal business for an assigned geographic area or set of accounts to achieve or exceed assigned product and service revenue objectives
• Partners with Strategic Account Managers, Major (Key) Account Managers and Account Managers to collaboratively develop and proactively execute strategies that drive product and service revenue as part of an overall account strategy
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services
• Creates and maintains account plans for existing and new customers in collaboration with Account Managers
• Works with team members to develop clear and effective written proposals, quotations and value propositions for current and prospective customers
• Major contributor in the process of securing, extending and elevating the ANSYS presence, value and influence within the account
• Creates and conducts advanced product sales presentations online and in person to match company's products/services with identified customer needs.
• Identifies ANSYS advantages and positions ANSYS‘s products/services as superior to competitive offerings.
• Facilitates communication with the sales and technical team with respect to updates on product capabilities, success stories and winning strategies
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical services groups
• Effectively leads all stages of the sales process from developing territory/account plans and building pipeline to closing
• Participates in industry shows and conventions; leads training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities
• Provides client feedback to product development and marketing staff
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years customer-facing experience and a proven track record of success (e.g. sales, business development, consulting, project engineering) with technology/engineering applications
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• Minimum travel of 50%
• Degree in Electrical or Electronics engineering (or equivalent market experience)
• Experience in selling complex software solutions
• Aptitude for problem-solving; ability to quickly determine optimal solutions for customers
• Ability to network using direct (face to face) or indirect (email, phone, social media) technology
• Positive, collaborative, team-oriented professional with initiative and leadership qualities
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person or entity.
Are you a returning applicant?