Senior Manager, EMEA Order Analyst Team
|Posting Location(s):||United Kingdom-Abingdon (Milton Park)|
|Company Order Number:||7342|
|# of openings:||1|
The Senior Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the EMEA Sales Operations Order Analyst team and ensure professional and efficient sales support for the EMEA Sales Organisation. This position handles all policy and process related issues related to the Sales Operations Order Analyst Team; manages Global Sales Operations initiatives for the Sales Operations Order Analyst function and coordinates sales administration activities with other internal functions. The Senior Manager is also responsible for managing the budget/metrics, hiring, firing, performance appraisals and goal setting, and pay reviews for all members of the team.
● Directly manages regional Sales Operations Order Analysts Managers and Supervisors, including hiring, dismissing, training, appraising, rewarding, motivating and disciplining
○ Conducts performance reviews and identifies annual goals for the team and direct reports
○ Prepares individual training and development plans to continue building the skills of the team
○ Develops Subject Matter Experts across the team and encourage employees to network across the organisation
○ Review annual engagement survey details to plan and execute on initiatives based on employee feedback
● Functional Leadership of Sales Operations Order Analyst employees
○ Manages and oversees the activities and operations associated with the team
○ Collaborates with Regional Sales Leadership and Global Sales Operations to improve overall productivity of the organisation
○ Partner with Regional Sales Directors to support the GTM and sales initiatives
○ Identify process inefficiencies in current system and implement workflow modifications to increase productivity
○ Create and maintain the administrative processes followed by the Global Sales Operations Order Analyst Team
○ Disseminate best practices to a global audience including training sessions/discussions
○ Interpret, apply and explain sales policies and procedures to staff
○ Troubleshoot related issues involving key players, communicating evolving procedures
○ Develop and/or maintains metrics for the Sales Operations Order Analyst function
○ Ensures the Sales Operations Order Analyst team has the most current knowledge of company's products, pricing policies and services in order to more effectively perform activities
● Facilitate Communication, Best Practices and Process improvement for the Sales Operations Order Analyst function
Builds a network of contacts across the business including sales, Finance, Legal, Global Operations, CRM, software business units, customer support
Facilitates excellent communication within the team and with other organisations
o Ensures advocacy for the Sales Operations Order Analysts by representing the team within the larger organisation
● Lead/participate in Business Operations/Order Analyst management discussion to streamline activities and improve communications
● Collaborate with Order Analyst team to evaluate current procedures and guidelines
o Maintain awareness of new initiatives that may impact the Global Sales team
o Represent the Order Analyst Function in cross functional initiatives
● Bachelor's degree preferably in management business administration, accounting or another field.
● A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in a sales, customer service environment, or similar position with 10 or more years of leadership responsibility.
● Strong people’s and project management skills
● Creates task-teams to delegate and carry out team objectives
● Advanced knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
● Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
● Experience with relational database management and budgetary software tools
● Excellent leadership skills to motivate staff to reach company objectives under strict deadlines
● Partner with other managers to share departmental information and streamline project needs, as well as have superior organisation skills and pay close attention to detail.
● Able to handle sensitive, complex, confidential information
● Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
● Possess the ability to organise information in a concise and structured manner
CULTURE AND VALUES
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
#SP / #LI-SM1
Are you a returning applicant?