Software Engineer II, Maxwell
The ANSYS Electronic 3D GUI product group is focused on developing graphical user interfaces that drive our industry-leading electrical simulation products. We are seeking a software engineer with a passion for user interface and product development. The successful candidate will perform design, development and maintenance of various components for ANSYS Maxwell and other industry-leading ANSYS products; in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment
• Perform complex software design and development activities that may require extensive analysis, and include the assimilation and enhancement of existing code
• Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions
• Work with QA to develop regression test suites
• Employ and help to maintain best software practices
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of professional experience.
• Significant software development experience using C++ or related language.
• Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
• A Master’s degree is preferred.
• Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux.
• Familiarity with the entire development process, including specification, documentation, quality assurance, and use of software engineering tools.
• Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies with experience in project planning and implementation. Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
• Familiarity with electronic simulation and tools is a plus.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
ANSYS INSPIRE Values:
Strive for Excellence
Passion & Intensity
Respect & Trust
ANSYS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls