Global Data Privacy Director
The Global Data Privacy Director is responsible for the organization's privacy program including but not limited to program development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures, monitoring program compliance and adherence to global privacy requirements and standards.
• Builds a strategic and comprehensive privacy program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective privacy practices which minimize risk and ensure the confidentiality of protected information -paper and/or electronic, across all media types.
• Works with organization senior management, security, and corporate compliance officer to establish governance for the privacy program. Collaborate with the IT security to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices, investigations
• Serves in a leadership role for global privacy compliance. Responsible for implementation of and compliance to GDPR requirements and any other region/country-specific privacy requirements.
• Performs or oversees initial and periodic information privacy risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation.
• Takes a lead role to ensure the organization has and maintains appropriate privacy and confidentiality consents, authorization forms and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements.
• Oversees, develops and delivers initial and ongoing privacy training to the workforce.
• Participates in the development, implementation, and ongoing compliance monitoring of all business associates and business associate agreements, to ensure all privacy concerns, requirements, and responsibilities are addressed.
• Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to foster information privacy awareness within the organization and related entities. Establishes and administers a process for investigating and acting on privacy and security complaints
• Maintains current knowledge of applicable global, federal and state privacy laws and accreditation standards.
• Works with leadership and under the direction of General Counsel to represent the organization's information privacy interests with external parties (state or local government bodies) who undertake to adopt or amend privacy legislation, regulation, or standard.
• Serves as information privacy resource to the organization regarding release of information and to all departments for all privacy related issues.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Law degree from an accredited law school
• Minimum of ten years legal experience, with at least three years in global privacy and regulatory matters
• Experience with privacy litigation and regulatory requirements strongly preferred.
• Substantial in-house or government privacy experience with technology companies preferred.
• Excellent communication skills. Strong ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences, including senior management and key external stakeholders and proven ability to engage, influence and align stakeholders
• Capacity to think strategically to identify issues and develop long-term solutions
• Demonstrated project management skills
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
ANSYS INSPIRE Values:
Strive for Excellence
Passion & Intensity
REspect & Trust
ANSYS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls