Software Developer I
The Software Developer will be part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team that is responsible for developing engineering simulation features in the flag-ship Mechanical product. The successful candidate will work with a network of expert professionals to rapidly research, integrate, and extend state-of-the-art simulation features.
• Research, design and implement features in a state-of-the-art Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software application based on the Finite Element Method (FEA).
• Develop, maintain and improve object oriented data structures, algorithms and modules in large and complex software systems.
• Enhance and extend the User Interface for set-up and execution of engineering simulations.
• Engage a network of expert professionals to collaborate and accomplish development objectives.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
• Experience in C++ and object-oriented software concepts
• Strong analytical skills, ability to learn quickly and work closely with others
• Good written and oral communication/presentation skills.
• Ability to deliver high-quality work on time
• Prefer MS or BS with 2 years of experience
• Knowledge of FEA or similar computational techniques
• Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio and software configuration management tools (e.g. GIT)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (.NET Framework, COM, ATL)
• Experience with Linux is desirable
• Knowledge of agile software development practices
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
ANSYS INSPIRE Values:
Strive for Excellence
Passion & Intensity
Respect & Trust
ANSYS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls