Senior Manager HR Systems
The Senior Manager for HR Systems will have proven leadership and demonstrated management ability to motivate and direct IT staff and associated HR systems to meet HR business objectives. Responsible for managing, maintaining, and new system deployments for systems used by HR for employee hiring to retiring. Also, responsible for planning, organizing, directing, staffing and controlling the people, processes, procedures, information services and other systems that are deployed globally to support business needs of the Human Resource team. This role will participate in setting IT strategy for HR systems, staffing and budget for system deployment and will set goals and conduct performance reviews for direct reports annually.
• Manage current HR systems globally like Ceridian, Kronos, Halogen and others.
• Build a strong relationship with the HR department to understand the business requirements for the next generation HCM system.
• Help deploy the next generation HCM system for ANSYS Inc.
• Build a support system to manage and maintain the next generation HCM system.
• Influence and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences including senior business executives and managers
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science Preferred)
• 10 years of HR system management and deployment experience showing increased levels of responsibility
• Experience architecting, implementing, and supporting international enterprise-wide solutions
• In depth experience with at least one of the industry leading HR systems like Workday, SAP Success Factor and/or PeopleSoft.
• 5 years of demonstrated leadership, project management skills and organization skills in a complex and global business
• Proven ability to drive process and change with indirect authority to project team members
• 2 years of experience in budgeting and organization fiscal responsibility
• Experience with resource capacity planning
• Experience in strategic business planning
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
ANSYS INSPIRE Values:
Strive for Excellence
Passion & Intensity
Respect & Trust
ANSYS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls